ranting ..

 I been wanting to blog about this earlier.. But September is definitely my suayness month ever.
Starting with laptop crashing and keep blue screen. I tried out stuff but laptop is the same. Final resort letting my cousin try to fix it, she told me to look for a new laptop to buy just in case.

** she reformatted my laptop. damn zai cousin, but the display adapter is missing.

Second, dad ask me if want to go to this veg festival in penang help out again.,We book via airasia but the e ticket was not sent to my mail. I had to send various feedback to airasia before they sent my itinerary to me. which, mum told me shit, the day I was supposed to return home, there was a concert where i was supposed to perform. =.= Its was too late to do anything, If I change the flight timing, I will pay even more than the original ticket price...zzzz..

 Then... Airasia send me a email saying our flights were cancelled. Both our flights.

I purposely chosen Wednesday night flight so I did not have to take leave so many days...
But... they put us on a earlier flight back, so I am now able to go for my performance... Ok, by then I am already resigned to the fact have to take 2.5 days leave. Then my manager say if come back Saturday have to take another 0.5 day leave.. Seriously??!! I do not have to work on a Saturday but have to take 0.5 leave if I am coming back on Saturday? zzzz...

But whatever.. settle all that stuff already. Then the day arrive, I was working half day on Wednesday and was rushing like mad, our flight was 5pm plus. Dad keep rushing me when i reach home around 1plus.. Reach the airport, check in, me and dad seats was separated by aisle. I seriously dislike Airasia this policy.

If not for the fact they have good timing from sin to bkk, I am 100% not travelling via Airasia anymore.. "Annoyed"

I was suffering on Airasia flight like literally, had a bad stomachache, plus the asshole in front of me was reclining his seats, the one behind me was kicking my chair... Walaos..

Coming back on Airasia, Dad and me was separated again by an aisle?! seriously why? We reach the airport super early. Some more the person beside me was a single traveler and all... I hate u Airasia.
But the flight back was tolerable. I wonder thou, why did Airasia let their passengers walk on the tarmac to their planes????


ok.. Next rant.. I am not the most clean person, but i do try my hardest to brush and floss my teeth. Then my dentist found lots of decay from my reluctant to visit dentist since poly. (I had the same gross genes as dad who lose his teeth early. ) She fix most of my teeth, but warn me that I had one tooth that may not be able to save, however a few months pass, tooth was ok until that night, I brush and floss then went to bed super early by my standards. In the middle of the night I woke up with extreme OMG pain (toothache), I had work tomorrow, so I quickly ate a painkiller and sleep. Around 4-5am, I woke up feeling particularly wrong, my stomach was aching badly, then I realize I ate the painkiller without food.

Me being me, I went back to sleep, that day I almost die in the office, feel like puking, gastric was hurting so bad I don't have appetite to eat lunch. I even cook oatmeal and force myself to drink ( I LOATHE OATMEAL)

Until today I manage to see both dentist and doctor, although my mouth hurts now... badly...




Comments

Popular Posts