Hotel Vista Express Review

I am back from another trip to Bangkok. My typical travelling style I found out is loving a country/area for some time then moving on to my next. Last few years was Genting Highlands in Malaysia, now become Bangkok, Thailand. But..I realise after awhile I also sian le.. Shopping is not my biggest priority this time round, but unfortunately the friends I went with are crazy shoppers. I long to find someone to just go with me to travel and relax, not just all about shopping. Okay I will cover my recent Bangkok trip in another post.

Now I will review about my stay in Hotel Vista Express.

I saw this hotel advertised on Expedia and it was a little cheaper than Glow Hotel in Shibuya 19. But since my dear friend was on a tight budget, we book that hotel. In total we pay $782.60 for two of us include air fare, luggage and hotel stay for 5 days.

Service wise was good, service staff was polite and nice. Especially kudos to the bellboy/concierge(thai uncle with specs) he was very nice to us and enquire about our shopping.

But the rooms are OMG. We were given rooms next to each other. Room 611,612,613. 611 and 612 are corners rooms facing opposite each room, while room 613 is just beside room 612.
Everyday, the rooms are filled with sewage smell coming from the toilet, stinks so bad, I actually consider getting a AIR FRESHNER.

The sheets on the bed are dirty, filled with stains and torn with holes everyday that we slept in the bed.

It was horrible, LUCKILY I didn't spy any bugs in my room. But there was a huge cockroach on the ceiling at the hotel corridor..."shudders"

My sister and my friend complain of the smelly smoke smell in their room. When there wasn't smoking in the room.

The furniture in my sister/friend room was different from us in the layout wise despite belonging to same room category, also their room was extremely dark as compared to us (lighting in the middle of room was not working).


I hope Hotel vista Express could improve on their tired looking rooms and bathrooms.


Comments

Popular Posts