Our Bangkok Trip ~

I am kind of obsessed with anything Thai now.. oh.. erm.. starting with Bangkok.
This obsession starts on in one of the worse time in my life... 

MY INTERNSHIP..

But at least two good things came out of that...
1) My colleagues ( Jac, Fiona TUNA, Kate)
2) the two amazing fam trips they bring us to.. actually is only one. but..er...

Okay starting with this... the itinerary, this clever dude planned. Looks nice but OMG tired die me.

You have to realize all of us work 6 days a week and we have to rush pack, rush think what we forget like 1-2 weeks max before the travel date. Originally we were supposed to go Phuket first then Bangkok, but because Thai airways was fully booked due to it being a week before Songkran. Sighs.. Although is not like I have never been to Phuket before. Love Thai hospitality, still cannot stand the green curry:(



3rd April 2013

Flight was 12 plus i think, don't remember le, I was almost late. OMG!! Keep praying hard please don;t be late.. Seems like eventually being late for flight is my style >_<

I was there earlier than him. which is so lucky, Check in, Wait, Board the plane. He was allocated seat in Thai business class..Shiok.

The rest of us was allocated a seat in economy class. Mine was beside Wen Hui, Jac and Fiona was separated unfortunately, the plane was full.

Mid Air, I realize, he had forgotten to book a VOML meal for me. Shucks, I had fruit and bread for the meal and the kind air stewardess even offered me Thai brand canned beans which i refused, thinking when we reach Bangkok we can eat all the food we want. Hehehee.

Reach Suvarnabhumi airport, got through the check points, Bought a Thai sim card with him waiting at the side. Us girls was super excited. The private transfers van was waiting for us, interior was super nice. Happy.
Just Saying, All 4 of us girls was on our virgin first trip to hot,hectic Bangkok.

First hotel we are staying for two nights in Bangkok, 
GLOW PRATUNAM HOTEL




This hotel was located in the Pratunam area opposite  Panthip Plaza and Platinum mall, The hotel is located on top of Shibuya 19 and beside it are two other shopping malls and nearby is the Pratunam market (Found out on my last trip to Bangkok, super wasted) :)
SHOPPING!
I was never quite fond for long hours girls shopping, but in the end quite happy about my loots.

AND AND AND..SUPER LOVE THIS HOTEL. 

After checking in, we took some pictures then met with the sales team for Glow Hotel. I remember this pretty Thai sales manager saying she want to buy a track mill and put at home to exercise and him commenting no use de. She won't use it and still be fat. I was super angry in my heart, and thinking to myself, of course la, since your "taste" are woman who are anorexic thin and ..

Continuing on, we took a look at the different types of rooms, facilities, meeting room ( GLITTER) super pretty i swear.  we took a break and order thai iced tea together with him. 

At first I was like oh okay. After 3rd April, I was hooked upon this miraculous yummy drink. LOVE THAI ICED MILK TEA..SHIOK

The first day pass by so fast, Bangkok is one hour behind Singapore and i still feel its not enough.

Comments

Popular Posts